Fee band from £ 2000 - 4000
Tina Jesson is the published author of "How to Play the Property Game", property columnist for What House? Magazine, accomplished professional speaker and founder of the UK's leading home staging company. Tina is experienced in presenting business and property seminars and conferences throughout the UK. She has presented staging techniques on TV and has provided expert comment and advice to regional and national TV and Radio. Tina's background is over 15 years in corporate IT before retraining as a designer and going on to set up her own businesses, despite a personal tragedy.
Tina is becoming a bit of a regular at Ch4, having provided expert advice to Andrew Winter's Selling Houses programme in 2001 and Location, Location, Location in 2000. She met up with Kirstie Allsop from Location3 at the BBC Good Home Show in Birmingham, where they both presented at the Moves Theatre.
Tina also provided staging for Ch4's TV show Property Ladder, presented by Sarah Beeny, for a segment they wanted to film all about how putting in the right furniture and staging a house for sale can really help it to sell quickly.
Areas of Expertise
Tina gave her expert advice to homeowners on ITV's flagship current affairs programme "Tonight with Trevor McDonald" where along with Tina, top City economists and leading estate agents predicted how house prices will fare in 2005. aired January 2005.
Tina made her TV make-over début for UK Style in 2004 as 'The Expert Home Stager' to UK Style's - 'First Time Buyer' programme, presented by Melissa Porter, aired October 2004.
Having first conceptualised the idea of Property Staging in 1995 - even before anyone had heard of house doctor - Tina initially delivered locally through her own Home Re-Style consultancy which she founded in 2001.
Tina studied at the National Design Academy, has a diploma in Professional Interior Design and is a member of The Regent Academy of Fine Arts, in London, England. Tina holds a certificate of Project Management and has over 10 years Project Management experience
As a certified training practitioner, Tina personally trains all her Home Stagers® stylists and is the trainer for The Home Stagers® accredited training programme.
In 2001, Tina was a business advisor for the World of Work project run through the Young Enterprise Europe organisation, spending time in local schools, coaching and mentoring the young entrepreneurs of the future and gave inspirational & motivational talks to the Women Returnees organisation.
Tina has been asked to speak on a variety of topics, including:
• Thinking BIG from day one – One Life Conference London; New Business New Life East Midland Business Link
• How to get a £million worth of coverage when you have zero advertising budget. Chamber of Commerce Swindon; Professional Speakers Dublin
• How to Play the Property Game - gaining financial freedom through your home. Based on her best selling book. – Property Investor Clubs, Investor Show Manchester
• Why houses sell - National Association of Estate Agents Conference 2002, 2003, 2004
• Staging for Sale or Rental - Whether you are involved in selling or renting, find out what a difference staging can make - on both the speed of sale/rental AND on the price. Property Investors Network, Birmingham 2004
• Updating your décor - BPW Derby, Bath & Bristol, Scotland 2003, Ideal Home Show 2003 - 2007 & BBC Good Homes Show 2004 - 2007
Key reasons to book Tina Jesson:
• Expert in Marketing, promotion, PR & media coverage and has achieved over £1million worth of coverage for her own business.
• Regional Finalist in the 2006 National Business Awards, Entrepreneur of the Year; Finalist in the Small to Medium Sized Business of the Year; Finalist of Growth Strategy of the Year.
• Published author of "How to Play the Property Game";
• Presenter of “Preparing your house for sale – made easy”
• Property expert property to numerous TV programmes including ITV’s Tonight with Trevor McDonald, BBC’s Down Size Me and Sky’s Ask the Property Expert.
I was so impressed and just wish I could have heard such a speech 5 or more years ago. I do hope we will have the pleasure of meeting again
Dave Fenwick, Rotary International
Just to say thank you very much for a very interesting presentation last Thursday at the Chamber of Commerce Lunch. I found your theory on the topic of “Contra deals” very enlightening, since as a charity we have found it very difficult in the past to ask for support from businesses without being able to offer very much in return. … It was also good to listen to a speech on marketing that can be adapted for use in the voluntary sector, since so often they can be directed solely at the business sector of society.
Lisa Lewis PR & Marketing Officer, Doorway, Salvation Army
'Thank you for coming over to talk to us on Wednesday. Afterwards, Richard (Chairman) told me he found it to be most interesting. I don't think I have ever heard him say that before - usually he grumbles that everything is so boring.
Janet Wilson FNAEA National Association of Estate Agents Conference