First 100 Days
Led by: Dr Sabine Dembkowski
To book this workshop, please
call us on +44 (0)845 257 0807
or e-mail to:
A compelling 7-step point plan to ensure success
Who should attend:
The training can be designed for: • Recruiters who wish to give their candidates a head start • Members of boards who are newly appointed to the board and are under pressure to demonstrate results • Top-Executives who are newly appointed • Executives who are moving into their first leadership role • High-Potentials who have been identified as the future stars of the organisation and are on special assignments where they can prove themselves • Graduates who are just joining the organisation
A half day to one day training programme – with follow-up individual executive coaching sessions if
Minimum 4, maximum 40 recommended.
• Create understanding for the “secrets” of sustainable success when starting a new role
• To provide candidates with a well structure and above all proven seven point action plan that ensures sustainable success in a new role
• To create awareness for the “typical” stumbling blocks
• To create awareness for the ten real Chances to build the foundation for sustainable success
Topics / Content:
• Detailed interactive discussion about the seven point action plan that has proved to assist leaders to get a great start into their new role
• The 10 “typical” stumbling blocks on the road to success and how to avoid them
• The 10 chances for making it really happen
Please note that this is just an example and will be adapted to the specific needs of the organisation.
• Awareness of the critical issues when starting in a new role
• Understanding of a compelling 7-point plan how you can ensure a successful start and sustainable success
• Personal action plan for laying the foundations for sustainable success.
• Awareness of the ten “typical” stumbling blocks
• Understanding of the ten real chances that can be utilised to create sustainable personal success
Total course fee is £3000 + Vat. For group bookings of 10 days or more £2500 + Vat.
Dr Sabine Dembkowski
Dr Sabine Dembkowski is one of the Top-100 Speakers in the German speaking world. She has studied Business and Management in both Germany and the UK .
Sabine completed her studies with a Ph.D. at Bristol Business School . Her doctorate research was sponsored by the European Board of Ford Motor Company. After completion, she joined Top-Management Consultancy A.T.Kearney and Monitor Company in London . Here she was responsible for leading large scale strategy cases for clients like for example Barclays Bank, Colca-Cola and ING Bank.
In 2002, Sabine left Monitor Company as a member of the European Leadership Team of Market2Customers and devoted all her time in building an international consultancy for executive coaching and leadership services with clients like Citibank, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Telekom and Pricewaterhouse Coopers.