Led by: Dr Sabine Dembkowski
To book this workshop, please
call us on +44 (0)845 257 0807
or e-mail to:
Who should attend:
The training is designed for: • Top-Executives • Executives • First time in a leadership role • Non executive directors Please note – this workshop works best when the groups were initially not mixed and all participants are at the same level
A one day training programme – with follow-up individual executive coaching sessions if desired.
Minimum 8, maximum 40 recommended.
• Create understanding for authenticity. What does it actually mean?
• Identify a minimum of three personal characteristics that are the cornerstone of personal authenticity
• Learn about a highly powerful and effective technique to bring the authentic attributes to life
• Understand the power of behaving authentically
Topics / Content:
• Authenticity – what does it actually mean in the work context?
• The critical importance of being authentic to ensure sustainable success
• The personal meaning of autheticity – what does it mean for you?
• Making it happen – a step by step plan to ensure you can personally bring it to life and be in the workplace who you really are.
Awareness of the importance of authenticity for sustainable performance.
Awareness of the personal contribution anybody can make for making it happen.
Understanding of a compelling 4-step process for bringing the essence of you to life.
Concrete personal/departmental and organisational action plan for making it happen.
Total course fee is £3000 + Vat. For group bookings of 10 days or more £2500 + Vat.
Dr Sabine Dembkowski
Dr Sabine Dembkowski is one of the Top-100 Speakers in the German speaking world. She has studied Business and Management in both Germany and the UK .
Sabine completed her studies with a Ph.D. at Bristol Business School . Her doctorate research was sponsored by the European Board of Ford Motor Company. After completion, she joined Top-Management Consultancy A.T.Kearney and Monitor Company in London . Here she was responsible for leading large scale strategy cases for clients like for example Barclays Bank, Colca-Cola and ING Bank.
In 2002, Sabine left Monitor Company as a member of the European Leadership Team of Market2Customers and devoted all her time in building an international consultancy for executive coaching and leadership services with clients like Citibank, Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Telekom and Pricewaterhouse Coopers.