Afterburner Planning Workshop
Led by: Rick "Dewey" White
To book this workshop, please
call us on +44 (0)845 257 0807
or e-mail to:
Improving Team Planning and Execution
Who should attend:
Board level to front line manager – anyone responsible for and in need of rapid cycle, precision planning.
1 day course
8 – 120 (Working in groups of 8-15
Your team has most likely been through an Afterburner Keynote or Teambuilding Event. You've been exposed to the power of the Flawless Execution Model SM . Now it's time to put that conceptual learning into action.
Topics / Content:
• The Afterburner Planning Workshop will take you through the creation of a real, working 90-Day Plan, based on one of your corporate Mission Objectives.
• Utilising the cornerstone of Flawless Execution, the Six Steps to Mission Planning SM , will leave this session with a 90-Day Plan that is customised to meet the goals and objectives of your organisation and ready for immediate implementation.
• Delegates will gain a deeper understanding of the Flawless Execution Model, and be able to use this simple, repeatable process to improve their business results.
• Delegates will have a working knowledge of the Six Steps to Mission Planning and be able to use those tenets in current and future planning.
• Delegates will leave the workshop with a PowerPoint Briefing designed to communicate the 90-Day Plan throughout the organisation.
• Delegates will leave the session with an immediately executable Mission Plan.
£5000 + Vat for first group of 8 - 15 delegates. (£1500 + Vat for each additional group of 8 - 15)
Rick "Dewey" White
Rick ‘Dewey' White is an F-16 fighter pilot with over twenty-three years of leadership experience as a U.S. Air Force officer and business manager. He is also a pilot for a major commercial airline and a successful director of his own business.
With a military career encompassing 23+ years, Rick has flown missions all over the world. Starting his career as an instructor pilot, Rick continues as a member of the South Dakota Air National Guard. As a USAF staff officer, Rick supervised development of many advanced technology solutions to major weapons systems and also had key responsibility in determining the requirements of the USAF and RAF's next generation of fighter aircraft, the Joint Strike Fighter. He has achieved a number of awards and decorations for his service and leadership.
Rick holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and a master's degree in human resource management. He is a graduate of two U.S. Air Force professional military training schools and is currently enrolled in Air War College , a masters level programme on strategic planning. His continuing education also includes certificates in executive coaching and various leadership and team development programmes.