Expand Your Brand
Led by: Karen Ormiston
To book this workshop, please
call us on +44 (0)845 257 0807
or e-mail to:
Becoming Unforgettable by Being Unique
Who should attend:
Partners, Directors or Managers responsible for bringing new business into their organisation; who are ready to stand out from the crowd, command a premium and maximise customer/client loyalty and retention.
1 Day course
Minimum 6, maximum 24 recommended.
Delegates will discover how to identify and understand exactly what people are buying, what they’re drawn to, your key messages and influencers and how to effortlessly attract the right calibre of clients to work with you over and over again.
Topics / Content:
• What is Personal Branding – how a person can be a brand
• Why a Personal Brand is the most powerful tool you can develop
• Why Personal Brands command a premium
• How your future success depends on developing a strong, congruent Personal Brand
The 5Ps of Personal Branding:
• Promise – what’s unique about you, identifying your Personal Brand Archetypes
• Perception – your own and the perception of others, how to maximise the goodwill and client loyalty created by how others perceive you
• Package – from the inside out, the words you use, the image you create and the impact that has on others
• Price – creating premium value and commanding a premium price, be paid for the value you add – ‘because you’re worth it’
• Promotion – ensure high visibility to get your brand message out to the world by creating your own Personal Marketing Plan
Maintaining Brand Value
• Conduct a Personal Brand SWOT analysis, identifying key messages and influeners
• Know where you’re going – the importance of objectives, aligning your personal and professional brands to ensure congruence with your personal and professional life, honouring your cultural heart
• Resources audit – identifying what you’ve already got in place and what you’ll need to maintain a strong brand presence
• Personal Brand Action Plan – prepare an action plan where everything fits together to grow and build your unique Personal Brand.
A clear understanding of how to build unbeatable client loyalty, increase repeat business and client retention rates.
Increased confidence and credibility as you learn how to build your unique personal brand that’s built authentically from the inside out and cannot be replicated.
An ability to effortlessly meet your objectives, be memorable to people who count and remain fulfilled and engaged in your continuing growth and success.
£390 + Vat per delegate.
Karen developed an interest in marketing at an early age and spent her formative years learning her trade within the consumer sector marketing products as diverse as Ski Yogurts and Farmer’s Table Chicken to the Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Information Bureau.
Moving into the business to business sector she worked with a number of leading companies including handling the PR, marketing and promotions for 11 shopping centres within the Prudential’s national retail portfolio.
She devised, edited, co-wrote and project managed the production of A Guide to Towing and Trailers for Indespension Trailers, a project which included securing the support of The Daily Mail.
Following successful interim consultancy projects at two national law firms, Karen developed a niche for marketing within professional service firms, with legal and accountancy firms a particular focus.
Within this arena Karen became fascinated by the level of responsibility that rested on individuals and teams for the successful delivery of marketing initiatives within a service led environment – often with little real support, training or buy-in. This then led to the development of a series of products and tools aimed specifically at raising the profile of the individual within the firm and securing their buy-in and commitment to the growth of the corporate brand by developing and understanding their own unique personal brand.
With her practical, no-nonsense approach, Karen is very results focused and works with high performing individuals within any industry sector who are looking to become memorable, stand out from the crowd and attract the attention they deserve. This might be internally in terms of leadership of a team or the whole organisation, when going for promotion or seeking increased responsibility. Externally the result might be raised awareness for self and firm, becoming memorable to people who can be of maximum benefit to you – such as potential clients, stakeholders and the media, an increased ability to attract the quality of work you desire and deserve.